MEAN MELON: Our official Summer Rosé cocktail
From The Chef
We love wine. Obviously. But we also like to mix things up every now and again. Which is why we've been dying to make a summer cocktail that incorporates our 2014 Rosé. So, we reached out to the illustrious mixology duo at Liquid Lab NYC and told them that we wanted to create THE signature cocktail of the summer. What we got was a cocktail with a sweet orange punch with splashes of Rosé notes filling in the details throughout. A slow jalapeño burn creeps up, but a refreshing watermelon finish is there to cool things off.
- 4 oz Uproot 2014 Rosé
- 4-5 watermelon slices
- 1 jalapeño slice
- 0.5 oz orange curacao (or triple sec)
- Muddle watermelon and jalapeño thoroughly in building glass.
- Add liquid ingredients and shake.
- Strain over fresh ice in Collins glass.
- Garnish with jalapeño slice and watermelon.