Here at Uproot we're always looking for new ways to engage with our customers and make their lives easier, which is why we are proud to announce that our 2014 wine releases will include Near Field Communication (NFC) tags.
Just what are NFC tags you ask.... They are tiny microchips that are embedded into products which can store information for transfer to another NFC device, ie smartphones.
NFC tags will allow us to embed tons of new features and information directly onto the back of each bottle. So with a simple tap of your phone to the back of a bottle of Uproot, you'll gain direct access to information about:
- Each bottle's personalized flavor palette and tasting notes
- Customized pairing recommendations
- Live text interaction with our Wine Maker, Greg
- Ability to post images and updates to social media and interact with other Uproot customers
- Quickly and easily purchase more wine when your Uproot stock is running low
And this is just the start of some very exciting things happening here at Uproot. So be sure to keep checking out the blog for more updates and info about what we have in store.